Feb 12, 2012

So much hair!

One of the most common things people say about Ashlynn is how much hair she has. I don't really realize how much hair she does actually have until I see other girls her age and realize she has a full head of hair. Ashlynn has been able to have a ponytail for a while now so i decided to take a picture..

I have come to realize that I really do write about Ashlynn alot. I was a pretty good journaler before I started the blog because I find it therapeutic. So now Sunday mornings when everyone but me is still asleep I find it therapeutic to journal but in a different way. But I realized this morning there is a lot more to my life than Ashlynn. Even though she is my pride and joy....I also want to write more about things I used to write about in my personal journal. So now I'm just trying to decide if I should start another blog or just add it to this one.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Add it to this one so I don't have to follow two blogs :)
    I know what you mean, all I blog about is Leila but that's the main reason I have a blog.. I'd love to read what else you have to write about.

    ReplyDelete