May 15, 2013

Chase's Blessing

On May 5th we blessed baby Chase.  It was a little hectic for me because I knew all of my family would be coming up and I was really excited.  However, it causes me to stress a bit to make sure everything was in order.  But thanks to my amazingly clean and hard working husband, we got the house ready to go! He even fixed 5 feet of shattered sprinkler line the day before! (Good initiation to home ownership I guess :)

But once all the family got up here it wasn't that crazy.  I didn't have anything special picked out for him as far as outfits go.  I was just going to do a white button up onesie and a bow-tie.  But my mom reminded me of the tux my little brother was blessed in and I just couldn't pass it up.  He looks like such a stud in his tux :).  I wasn't sure that it was going to fit that great because it was a 6 month size (My brother was a big baby!) But it fit him great! He is apparently bigger than I thought. Danny did an amazing job on his blessing and I'm so proud of him.

For dinner we served Cafe Rio pork salads which I thought was a great hit! Just put the meat in a crockpot and get the fixings for the salad and we were good to go! However, there's no way I could have done it without the help of my sisters and mom :)




First family photo! We're kinda slacking in that category...


Oh how I love him!

1 comment: