Jul 5, 2011

Tropic for Fathers Day

So for Father's Day we are going to make it a tradition to go camping at Tropic (or anywhere else) but Danny loves to be in the mountains so we have decided it would be a fun thing to start doing every year. We went with Danny's Brother, Shane, who owns a minnow business. It was fun being able to spend some time with family and enjoy camping.  We had a good time and Ashlynn also loved it.  Sorry about the pictures below kinda being all the same, we decided to do a bit of a photo shoot while we were there and I couldn't pick just  one.   :)  We also went fishing and I caught more than Danny!! I had to add that because it really never happens. But if you ask him about it he might claim I stole his fishing hole.  Which I didn't.  I just started fishing where he was because he told me to come over by him. 









Trying to escape the tent after her nap :)


Playing in the truck with her cousin Trevin

No comments:

Post a Comment