Aug 14, 2011

Back to school....

Well, it's that time of year again.  I'm getting ready to go back to work teaching.  Can't believe this is my fifth year!  I still really love it.  As long as the days get and as hard as it is to leave Ashlynn, I really do enjoy teaching.  I've always known I was going to be a teacher since I was young. I just love feeling like I'm being an influence for the good in a child's life.  I know I won't be teaching forever becuase our family will get bigger and being at home is where I will spend most of my time, but we have some financial goals we would like to meet that will benefit us for the future.  So I am willing to work  And I figure if I'm going to work full-time anyway, being a teacher is the best way to go because I will always get holiday's, weekends and summers off! :)  To be honest, it kind of intimidates me to consider myself a stay at home mom.  This summer has been great being home but, it was nice when I would go back to work and be able to interact with other people and I really do consider my job a hobby.  It has started to become part of my lifestyle and I'm always thinking what else I could do to improve.  I have also absolutely loved being able to learn more about Montessori and am excited to get certified.  I will say though that the posting will become very limited.  working full-time and being mom full-time can get very busy.  Sooo wish me luck!! here comes another year. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay...school's starting again. Good luck. And I agree that being a stay at home mom is intimidating and having a job aside from being a mom can be very fulfilling.

    ReplyDelete