Jan 23, 2011

Where does the time go?


Such a cute little chunk!!

So things have definitely been flying by. Ashlynn is already 5 1/2 months!! It's just crazy. Right now she loves her baths and can hold her self up if you balance her just right. She is eating rice cereal and I think I'll soon start her on fruits and veggies. She has started holding her weight too while standing. She LOVES to pull her socks off any chance she gets. She is a such a happy baby...but ya wouldn't know it because she won't smile for the camera still. me danny and even my dad have all tried to get a picture when she's giggling or she'll smile at anyone who looks at her but there's just no way i'm ever going to get it on camera. very frustrating.
Danny's doing well. He is very helpful and cleans the house whenever he's home and does the laundry and washes the dishes. He just a Mr. Mom I guess.
Danny and I also got the Insanity DVD's and they kick our butts!! Holy Moly it's hard but I really like it and it's getting me back into shape. I didn't really have that much to lose...but it's nice to finally start getting those last few pounds down to my pre-pregnancy weight.
Work for me is going well. I definitely don't spend as much time or work on prepping like I used to...but i have good reason. I'm really glad I taught though for 4 years before having a kid because with teaching...each year gets a little easier. It's always different for me, but it's definitely easier now than it was in the beginning.
We are also still trying to figure out where to go for our 5 year. We really like Hawaii and haven't been to Kauai or the Big Island, but the flights don't look that good so we'll just have to see when happens.

She is totally a Daddy's girl! And I'm the one always taking the pictures :)


Yummy Rice!!


Always playing with her feetsies


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this little face! Too cute. Remind me sometime and I'll take some pics of you with her :)

    ReplyDelete