Sep 25, 2011

domestication


I don't know if domestication really is a word but I've been feeling like I have started to become domesticated this week.  I guess it's a good thing because everything I did this week made happy....but old.  I didn't think I would ever get to this point in my life but I guess here it is!!

I bottled fresh pears.  I watched my mom bottle everything tons of times growing up, but this is my first time :)

I went to the cannery with my ward and canned some food...never done that before...

Made a fall flower arrangement....I've also done things like this before but never because I felt like it.
I baked some rolls and cooked a roast in my crockpot.  I have done both of these before many many times but it went along with the theme of the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment